Project Manager (Content Production)
Marketing & Growth – Headquarter, Stockholm
Every day, Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online platforms such as YouTube and Facebook – places where content can spread like wildfire! The growth of our business requires us to be excellent at building and maintaining relationships with our customers to inspire action and loyalty. To achieve this, we need to produce first class content – and that’s why we need you! Our HQ is based in Stockholm but we're growing fast with offices in Amsterdam, Hamburg, Madrid, Los Angeles and New York.
We’re looking for an organised team player with a creative approach and experience of managing and delivering digital projects, from conception to completion. Projects will vary between copywriting, video and graphic content production for social media and influencer campaigns, as well as organic and paid traffic growth strategies. The position is fulltime and located at our head office in SoFo, Stockholm.
As a Project Manager at Epidemic Sound you will join the marketing and growth team to help plan and execute content marketing campaigns with the objective of growing our online presence, brand awareness and ultimately drive sales for the business. You will help produce content for the team as well as the wider business. You will have the freedom to be creative, test strategies and collaborate with our community of creators, influencers and third-party brands to produce engaging content.
- Project manage video, graphic and photographic production to drive growth initiatives across our owned channels
- Help coordinate and assist the team lead and department with content on various content marketing campaigns - from idea to execution
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to grow online presence and sales
- Track, report and improve the success of campaigns by analysing data and testing, thus ensuring the highest quality output
- Manage content and assets, including blog posts, videos, promotional material, infographics, etc.
- Work with the entire marketing team for inspiration, ideas and information sourcing.
What are we looking for
You are organised and creative with a solid understanding of content marketing, content production and digital formats. Awareness of corporate segments and content produced for businesses (ie. content marketing, brand films, product videos, etc) and the wide spectrum of online creators - from YouTubers, social media influencers to podcasters and gamers is a big plus. Fluent in English, both written and spoken. A heavy user of YouTube, Vimeo, Twitch or other online video platforms and of course, a passion for music! The most important factor is having the right attitude, being adaptive and not afraid of change since we are a fast-growing company.
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below. Send us your cover letter and CV as soon as possible. In your cover letter we would like you to mention a digital marketing campaign that inspired you and why. Any questions should be addressed to email@example.com.