East Coast Account Management Apprenticeship (NYC)
Operations & CRM – New York City
Seeking an ambitious person, ready to build up a structure around a rapidly growing base of music license customers.
This position starts in Q1 2018 in NYC. (US work permit required!)
We are now looking for an outstanding Account Manager to join our CRM and Operations team based in New York City! This role will be focusing towards production companies, corporates, brands and publishers.
As the Account Manager your main tasks will be to develop the relation between Epidemic Sound US and its customers. You’ll be working within the newly set up Operations Department, and function as a liaison between Sales & Operations.
- Mapping out all Epidemic Sound’s customer relations in North America
- Responsible for overall customer relationship management
- Develop and establish relations with customers and provide high quality service
- Responsible for the effective on-boarding of our new clients
- Monitor and report customer growth within your categories
- Participate in overall projects and new business pitches
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in, and a love for, customer service / customer relationship development
- Fluent in English, and preferably also Spanish
- Excellent organization, oral and written communication skills
- Are willing and able to travel regionally and internationally to meet clients
- Demonstrate proficiency in use of technology: Google Docs, Microsoft Office, Keynote, Email, LinkedIn, etc.
- Service minded and proactive
- Willingness to learn, develop, and work in a fast paced team environment
- Being adaptive and not afraid of change since we are a fast-growing company
- Professional persistence
- An structured mindset and outgoing personality
- An exceptional love for music and an interest in the video production industries
- Friendly and hungry to learn
Please apply by clicking the link below.