Sales Associate Netherlands - Based in Amsterdam
Sales – Amsterdam
Seeking an ambitious person interested in pursuing a career within sales and the music/media industry.
This position opens in Q1 2018 in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Epidemic Sound was founded in 2009 in Stockholm and with our roots in the TV and music industries, we have a goal to re-shape the music industry on a global scale. Our customers include: broadcasters, production companies, publishers, agencies, brands and other creators that license our music for their productions and in-store environments. Today we have offices in Stockholm, Amsterdam, Hamburg, Madrid, New York and Los Angeles.
The Sales Associate position consists of identifying and contacting potential customers and selling the right to use our music in their video productions. You will be working closely with the Sales Manager and your performance will be key for Epidemic Sound’s success and expansion in the Netherlands. The job is located in Amsterdam.
We are looking for someone with experience in sales and who is keen to pursue a career in the music and media industry. The salary will be variable based on performance . There are also future opportunities to have an international career.
- Have a complete understanding of Epidemic Sound’s business model and music licenses
- Effectively articulate Epidemic Sound’s unique selling points via phone/email communication, in personal meetings and networking events
- Present a compelling solution, negotiate price and generate trust with prospects and clients, in order to expand our client base
- Be an ambassador to Epidemic Sound in all aspects of the position
Desired skills and experience:
- 1-3 years of business experience with client interaction - sales experience is plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Dutch as a first language, fluency in English both written and oral
- Willingness to learn, develop, and work in a fast paced team environment
- Goal-oriented and with a professional persistence
- Passionate about music
- An entrepreneurial and analytical mindset
- Interest in music, media and online industries
- Friendly and outgoing
The most important factor is having the right attitude, being adaptive and not afraid of change since we are a fast-growing company. The job is full-time.
Please apply by clicking the link below.