Digital Rights Analyst
Operations & CRM – Headquarter, Stockholm
Even if you have never heard of Epidemic Sound – you have most definitely heard our music. We produce and deliver great music for large TV networks, YouTube superstars, Airlines, Gym chains and everything in between. We are growing fast, we have a lot of fun and we are transforming the music industry. We currently have offices in Stockholm, Amsterdam, Hamburg, Madrid, Los Angeles and New York.
Every day, Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on streaming platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram – places where content can spread like wildfire! Our Digital Rights Management Team is dedicated to manage and protect our copyrighted music on these platforms, but most importantly, we want to move the field of digital rights management forward – that’s why we need you!
We are looking for a brilliant Digital Rights Analyst to join the Digital Rights Management team at HQ in Stockholm. This person will analyze video streaming data to provide insights and optimize our royalties from platforms like YouTube and Facebook. further, this person will play an important role in developing our digital rights management operations on new platforms.
- Work with large datasets to understand and optimize our royalty collection from video streaming platforms like YouTube and Facebook
- Handle rights related conflicts with 3rd parties around the globe
- Analyse video streaming data to generate monthly reporting and provide internal insights
- Research and be a part of expanding our rights in rights management systems like YouTube Content ID and Facebook Rights Manager
What are we looking for
The person we’re looking for should be highly flexible and a curious problem solver with excellent analytical and communicative skills. You might be fresh out of university or have a couple of years of experience, either or, we believe that you have a genuine interest in music and tech since you will be working in the ever-changing environment where the two intertwine.
Also, we think that you are:
- Performance and data-driven with experience of working with big sets of data in excel
- Well organized and attentive to details
- Analytical and solution driven
- Fluency or near fluency in English
- Knowledge, experience or interest in YouTube and online video
- Experience or knowledge of publishing and recording rights is a plus
- A people person with a passion for music!
The most important factor is having the right attitude, being adaptive and not afraid of change since we are a fast-growing company. The job is full-time and we would like you to start as soon as possible.
Are you the person to join our fantastic team? Please click the link below to apply! If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org