Digital Rights Coordinator
Operations & CRM – Headquarter, Stockholm
Even if you have never heard of Epidemic Sound – you have most definitely heard our music. We produce and deliver great music for large TV networks, YouTube superstars, Airlines, Gym chains and everything in between. We are growing fast, we have a lot of fun and we are transforming the music industry. We currently have offices in Stockholm, Amsterdam, Hamburg, Madrid, Los Angeles and New York.
The nature of our business requires us to be great at managing the rights to our music on online platforms like YouTube and Facebook, that’s why we need you! As a Digital Rights Coordinator you will join the Operations & Rights Management Team at HQ in Stockholm. You will work with, and become an expert on, YouTube’s Content ID and similar digital rights management tools. You will coordinate and schedule the work of our many screeners and make sure that we’re constantly recruiting to keep up with our growth. Your work will ensure the quality of our product by making sure our customers can use our music on online platforms without problems.
- Review videos containing Epidemic Sound’s music in YouTube’s CMS (Content Management System) and take action based on Epidemic Sound’s business rules
- Upload music reference files in YouTube Content ID and Facebook Rights Manager
- Keep records of and whitelist our customer’s channels
- Research rights-related issues, such as user disputes, and resolve these through communication with relevant stakeholders
Who we are looking for:
The person we are looking for has excellent administrative skills and a genuine interest in scheduling and organizing - a people person who loves puzzles! We don’t require any previous experience but we believe that you are familiar with the online video space and probably a big YouTube fan!
- Extremely well-organized with awesome attention to detail
- Ability to manage your time efficiently while performing daily tasks in a detailed and accurate way
- Impeccable follow-up and follow-through capabilities
- Excellent English and preferably Swedish
- Bonus points if you have experience from working with an online video platform, music CMS or simply if you have a passion for music and YouTube.
Most important is the right attitude and being adaptive to change since we work in a fast-paced environment.
Do you want to join our fantastic team? Send us your application as soon as possible – interviews are held continuously! If you have any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!