At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Madrid, and Sydney. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a part-time Accounting Assistant to join our Finance team!
We believe you are studying Finance or Accounting and have an interest to turn theory into practice. We also want you to have at least one year of studies left and the possibility to work around 20h/week. The position will be based at Epidemic Sound’s headquarters at Södermalm in Stockholm.
As an accounting assistant, you will maintain up-to-date and accurate records of daily transactions, accounts receivable and accounts payable. You will perform various general office responsibilities within the finance department, such as handling mail and filing accounting documents.
Tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Processing supplier invoices; including: registration of invoices, coding, obtaining proper approval and entering into accounting system
- Managing reminders, payments and emails from both internal team members and suppliers
- Processing and controlling of travel expense reports
- Verifying payments and record customer payments in several entities
- Send reminders and interest invoices to customers, assists in debt collection
- Prepare account reconciliations and journal entries
- Other administrative duties within the finance department
What are we looking for?
As a person you are creative and attentive. You have the ability to work efficiently and to prioritize your own workload. Furthermore, you are not afraid to dig in when needed and you bring energy and drive to the team. You also believe in our vision and you're motivated to work in a fast-paced company that is young at-heart.
It would be music to our ears if you are/have:
- Organized and service minded with a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to work with high efficiency and best practice in mind
- Outstanding communication skills in written and spoken English and Swedish, additional language skills is a merit
- Proficient in Excel / Word / Outlook
- Experience from the ERP system Microsoft NAV and invoice management system Continia is a merit
- At least one year left of your studies in Finance or Accounting
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
If you want a sneak peek of what It's like working here - check this out!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.