At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Madrid, and Sydney. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a New York City Office Manager!
We are growing like a force of nature and we’re seeking in-house skills to develop a well-structured modern office, while also ensuring our amazing team maintains the positive energy and cohesive culture that Epidemic Sound is known for across the globe. We love our employees and love to keep them happy in the workplace. This role is key in helping us achieve that.
As Office Manager your main responsibilities include;
- Acting as the key contact person towards outside suppliers and subcontractors, including landlords, cleaning services, security servicing providers etc.
- Negotiating/renegotiating agreements with above mentioned suppliers
- Purchasing office supplies and other office related material
- Ensuring the office is clean, tidy, organized and pleasant
- Keeping the office kitchen it tip-top shape and ensuring our snack inventory never runs low
- Wi-Fi and other set-ups which are connected to improving the flow within the office
- Culture building activities such as; events, seminars and company breakfasts as well as kick-offs, parties, after work events, and conferences
- New hire onboarding & set-up
- Miscellaneous tasks (Fire security, helping set up new employees with office materials, sending flowers etc.)
This is a full-time position based in our New York City office, reporting to the HR Generalist, North America.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has 2+ years of experience in office management, an ace at multitasking, and who has the skills and mindset to manage, nurture and pep-talk a team into new levels of awesomeness.
In order for you to thrive and succeed in this role, it’s essential for you to be detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills. We believe in trust and responsibility; you should be used to managing your own projects, and be able to work autonomously to create, contribute to and finish tasks.
It will also be music to our ears if you have previous experience in dealing with IT or HR related tasks.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
If you want a sneak peek of what It's like working here - check this out!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.