At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Madrid, and Sydney. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for an accountant to join our Finance team!
We believe you have a few years of work experience as an Accountant and want to take the next step in your career.
As an accountant, you are a part of Group Consolidation & Reporting in the Finance department. You are responsible for daily general ledger recording for a few entities and have a key role in Financial Statement Closing Procedure (FSCP). e.g. balance sheet reconciliations. Also, you are involved in various national and global projects within Finance.
This is a full-time position based at Epidemic Sound’s headquarters at Södermalm in Stockholm.
Tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Daily general ledger recording and investigations
- Balance sheet reconciliations and roll-forwards
- VAT declarations
- Fixed assets register and monthly depreciations
- Analytics and FLUX reporting
- Prepare statutory annual reports (K3) for smaller entities within the Group as well as prepare inputs for the Group Consolidated report according to IFRS.
- Various projects within the Finance team
- Ad-hoc tasks
Who are you?
It would be music to our ears if you are/have:
- A few years’ work experience as an accountant following K3 or IFRS
- Organized and service minded with a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to work with high efficiency and best practice in mind
- Outstanding communication skills in written and spoken English and Swedish, additional language skills are a merit
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience from the ERP system Microsoft NAV a merit
To thrive in this role, we believe you are creative and attentive. You have the ability to work efficiently and to prioritize your own workload. Furthermore, you are not afraid to dig in when needed and you bring energy and drive to the team. You also believe in our vision and you're motivated to work in a fast-paced company that is young-at-heart.
We are looking for someone who sees the potential in our business model and wants to bring Epidemic Sound to new horizons together with us.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
If you want a sneak peek of what It's like working here - check this out!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.