At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Madrid, and Sydney. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a talented IT Specialist to help us bring our internal technology to the next level!
As an IT Specialist you will be responsible for the employee experience, providing world class support and resolving any technology issue that comes your way. You may find yourself supporting cloud and desktop software, troubleshooting conference and screening rooms, provisioning/deprovisioning accounts and hardware, inventory management, supporting off site events, resolving printer issues, or any number of other issues you may come across. You’ll also be responsible for tech education including setting up new hires on their first day, providing training on internal resources for existing employees, or creating and updating relevant documentation.
This will include:
- Delivering your great knowledge of IT support for our global offices, playing a big part in setting the global standards, services and guidelines.
- Working with a variety of internal stakeholders and vendors, to provide an innovative, functional and fun workplace experience for our employees
- Facilitating how we provide the right equipment to our employees in the best way, how we use meeting technology in the best way and constantly work on improving the IT experience as we continue to grow.
You will act as the driver for ensuring the work equipment is functional, easy to manage and onboard our employees as well as ensuring smart and functional IT support in our meetings space.
This is a full-time position based in Stockholm, you will report to our Global IT Manager.
Together with our passionate team, you will play a critical part in enabling our rock star colleagues to work as efficiently as possible by providing amazing technical support and scalable technology across Epidemic Sound.
What are we looking for?
- Experience supporting Cloud and SaaS Applications and SSO, including Google Apps for the Enterprise (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Sites, and Groups)
- In depth knowledge of and the ability to perform advanced troubleshooting on Mac OS, Windows 7, 8 & 10, Linux and various applications including Office and Adobe suites
- Strong fundamentals in networking protocols and troubleshooting
- Experience partnering with local IT vendors
- Knowledge of best practices around data security
- Experience troubleshooting conference room technology (ie Google Hangouts, Meet)
- Experience delivering group and one-on-one training
As a person:
We're looking for a a self-motivated self-starter who can initiate ideas and take ownership of work. It would be music to our ears if you have a proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision. The ability to learn new technologies quickly and with minimal guidance is highly valued as well as thriving on technical challenges and taking pride in solving them. We also believe you are a strategic thinker with excellent interpersonal and communicational skills. For this role we believe that patience and desire to provide world class customer service is key.
The most important factor is having the right attitude, being adaptive and not afraid of change since we are a fast-growing company.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
If you want a sneak peek of what It's like working here - check this out!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.