At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Madrid, and Sydney. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
Right now, we’re in a phase where we’re growing like never before and this requires us to be at the forefront of communication – all through the customer journey. To achieve this, we need to move our Lifecycle Marketing Team and marketing automation to the next level – and that’s why we need you!
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join the newly formed and fast-growing Lifecycle Marketing team at Epidemic Sound.
The Marketing Automation Specialist will provide the team with valuable insight from a technical perspective, build and optimize effective marketing campaigns and be operationally responsible for the marketing automation platform. More generally, the MA Specialist will support the Lifecycle Marketing Team in our mission to increase the personalized and targeted experience to potential, existing and lost customers.
We’re looking for someone with a technical and strategic mindset who likes problem-solving and is driven by progress and cutting-edge thinking. We also think you are a team player, a logical thinker and a lover of anything automated.
Key Tasks include:
- Operationally responsible for our marketing automation platform (Marketing Cloud)
- Together with Head of Lifecycle Marketing, create roadmaps for technology development
- Proactively troubleshooting technical issues related to email templates, segmentation, journey flows, conversion tracking, and other aspects of email and campaign execution
- Monitoring the health of the marketing database
- Serve as a key point of contact and marketing automation knowledge resource
- Stay on top of tech developments, best practices, industry benchmarks, and new possibilities within marketing automation
- Build and document the process for delivering and optimizing effective campaigns & programs
- Provide Marketing Cloud support and guidance to the Lifecycle Marketing team as well as to other parts of the organization
- Partner with the rest of the team to execute the email and marketing automation strategy
- Performing day-to-day activities including, but not limited to, campaign and program set-up, segmentation, scheduling, QA testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Together with the Email Marketing Coordinator, build, support, and optimize automated lifecycle marketing campaigns and journeys
- Email template building
What are we looking for?
- 1+ years of experience in marketing automation platforms (preferably Marketing Cloud)
- 3+ years of experience in marketing and/or communications roles
- Knowledge of core technologies, including HTML, CSS, web activity reporting and marketing architecture
- Knowledge of email best practices, regulations, and deliverability factors
- Experience with marketing automation platform(s) such as Marketing Cloud, Hubspot, Marketo, or Pardot
- Strong understanding of Salesforce or other CRMs and how they integrate with Marketing Automation Platforms
Who you are:
- Highly Technical. Deep technical knowledge of marketing operations, automation, data flows, and campaign execution as well as best practices for sales and marketing processes
- A true team-player
- You have strong attention to detail
- A good understanding of both business and IT
- A logical and analytical mindset
- Someone who thinks creativity = solving problems
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
If you want a sneak peek of what It's like working here - check this out!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.