At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music catalogue, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram, and our music is streamed by millions of fans around the world on services such as Spotify, YouTube Music and Apple Music. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Madrid, and Sydney. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a YouTube Content Coordinator to help us take our team to the next level.
Streaming is one of Epidemic’s fastest-growing business areas, and if you enjoy a fast-paced environment with a lot of potential to shape our business, this is the position for you.
As a Junior YouTube Content Coordinator, you’ll be joining the business area of Streaming, and the role is central to our department as you will coordinate releases and playlists on our Youtube channels, servicing around 600,000 subscribers worldwide with our music and content.
We’re looking for a candidate with high organizational skills, a great attitude, who is able to prioritize effectively amongst the workload and support our Youtube Streaming team in our day-to-day operations. We release around 400 tracks on our channels monthly and the main task will be to make sure our releases go live, but also create the context for all our tracks by creating playlists and music mixes. The role also oversees the communication and interaction with our large Youtube-community.
The position is full time and is located at our HQ in Stockholm, situated in the heart of Södermalm, and you will be reporting to our YouTube Manager and Digital Marketing Manager. We’d like you to start as soon as possible!
Key tasks will include:
- Export and upload all relevant content, working closely with our YouTube Streaming Manager and streaming operations.
- Manage scheduling and release-flow on Youtube and work towards synched release-dates together with our Music Editors.
- Gain an understanding of all of our music based on data in order to curate it into context-based mixes.
- Update metadata and channel design on older uploads.
- Help develop new concepts for our music and Youtube channels together with our Streaming Marketing team
- Manage and engage with our YouTube community, as well as identifying potential streaming ambassadors within the community.
What are we looking for?
This is an entry level position. To be successful in this role we believe you are very comfortable with Youtube as a platform, have proficient skills in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects. In addition, it’s great if you also have prior experience in music editing as well as mixing music.
It would be music to our ears if you are/have:
- Highly driven by supporting our mission, supporting our artists and being an important part of building our Youtube channels
- Take pride in getting the job done, having excellent attention to detail and organizational skills, with the ability to initiate and drive improvements
- A team player but also very comfortable managing your own time in order to reach expected goals and targets
- Strong at prioritizing and work effectively under tight deadlines while maintaining a professional matter
- Manage your work efficiently and with great patience
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- A strong interest in and passion for music!
At Epidemic Sound we are very proud of our culture and we encourage new ideas and thinking outside the box
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
If you want a sneak peek of what It's like working here - check this out!
Are you ready to join our team and help us fuel new and exciting artists in their careers? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.