At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Madrid, and Sydney. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We’re now looking for a Head of Performance Marketing to lead our Performance Marketing team!
As Head of Performance Marketing you will be leading our growing team of Performance Marketing Specialists. Your role will focus a lot on leading, developing and building the team as we’re looking to grow further. You will get to optimize our current workflows and find new ways to scale on a global level. The role includes developing strategies for marketing on all levels of the marketing funnel and optimizing creatives resources and audiences to name a few.
The team’s main responsibilities include working in existing SEM-, CPC-, video- and display-channels for improved growth. A large part of the teams work is based on Google products such as Google Search Ads, YouTube/GDN advertising and Analytics with close interaction with the social media team for shared knowledge around social campaigns and analysis of customer behavior. The team is growing fast and a big part of the challenge is to expand with kept knowledge and efficiency and/or adding remote employees or agency partnerships for local initiatives around the world.
This is a full-time position at our HQ in Stockholm.
- Lead, align and evaluate all performance marketing initiatives measured in terms of ROI, cost per acquisition, user life time value, and revenue.
- Play an active role in the formation of growth strategies through metrics led approach to support overall marketing and business strategy.
- Manage global marketing budget expected to be in the tens-of-EURm range and ensure marketing efficiency and acquisition cost targets are met. Experience from regional platforms, eg Naver, Yandex etc, is meriting.
- Build and manage a best-in-class performance marketing team. Collaborate and communicate effectively across organisation and team to ensure ROI.
Who are you?
To be successful in this role, we believe you have experience from leading a Performance Marketing team and wants to use this knowledge to further grow and develop a high-performing team at a fast-paced scale-up within music and tech. We value an optimization-mindset along with people skills and a burning interest in Performance Marketing.
It would be music to our ears if you:
- Have driven business and consumer acquisition across marketing channels such as PPC, display, paid search, paid social and retargeting.
- Ideally, had exposure to a subscription business. Has a strong understanding of the overall digital marketing ecosystem, including channel-specific best practice, technology and data solutions.
- Has a solid business acumen and a metrics-led approach that ensures that performance marketing has the required impact on the organisation across acquisition, utilisation, lifetime value, etc.
- Are a strong ROI-driven, digitally oriented, adept at building and optimising an effective and scalable cross-channel marketing engine. Will be able to cite examples of ROI-positive activities across the whole marketing mix particularly in regard to performance marketing excellence.
- Are a leader that works naturally collaboratively with peers as well as direct reports. Will communicate in an engaging and credible manner.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
If you want a sneak peek of what It's like working here - check this out!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.