Digital Release Coordinator
Streaming – Headquarter, Stockholm
At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, production companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
The Digital Release Coordinator role is a hugely integral role within the Digital Supply Chain of Epidemic Sound. As a release coordinator, you’ll be joining the business area of Streaming, and the role is central to our department as you will oversee all aspects of packaging and the distribution of digital products to all of Epidemic Sound’s partners and accounts globally, such as Spotify, Amazon, Apple, Napster and FUGA. We’re looking for a candidate with outstanding organizational skills, who is a true team-player, and who is able to prioritize effectively amongst the workload and support the other members of the team in our day-to-day operations. We’re offering a fun and creative working environment, a competitive salary and we are very proud of our culture. The position is full time, and is located at our HQ in Stockholm, situated in the heart of Södermalm. We’d like you to start as soon as possible!
- Source and upload all relevant audio & digital images, working closely with A&R, design and streaming operations.
- Manage all relevant information in our digital systems, such as release dates and territorial rights, as well as ensuring that we are following the required metadata style guides applied by the services we supply.
- Ensure the timely scheduling and management of all digital releases, and make sure digital release date deadlines are met.
- Attend weekly scheduling meetings and produce and distribute weekly digital release schedules.
- Responsible for day-to-day problem resolution of digital assets and responsible for ensuring compliance of digital catalog.
What we are looking for
- Experience working in digital production, and preferably experience within the world of digital supply chain.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills with ability to initiate and drive improvements.
- Knowledge of standard audio and image formats.
- Strong technical skills, and expert user of Excel and Google Sheets.
- Ability to identify improvements to current working methods and systems and implement change.
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively under pressure as well as maintaining a professional manner.
- Fluent in English.
And last but definitely not least – a strong interest in and passion for music!
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience within similar fields.
- Experience working in an international environment.
- Knowledge, interest and experience of the current digital music sector, including DSPs (Digital Service Providers).
- Strong knowledge in and managing of metadata in the music industry.
Please apply by clicking the link below. Questions should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org