At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Madrid, and Sydney. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a Head of PR to develop our PR strategy and enhance our position on the global stage!
As Head of PR you will develop, lead and evaluate our global PR strategy. You will play an active role in aligning the plan to the business strategy. Your role will focus on developing the team and optimizing our current ways of working to find new growth opportunities. The role will include building a network of global agencies to optimize our presence on the international stage. You will measure the impact of projects and evaluate them.
- Develop, lead and evaluate all PR initiatives within a fast-paced and changing environment
- Play an active role in the formation of our PR strategy through an impact-led approach to support overall PR and business strategies
- Manage the budget and ensure efficiencies
- Manage a best-in-class PR team. Collaborate and communicate effectively across organisation and team to enable success
This is a full-time position at our HQ in Stockholm.
What are we looking for?
To be successful in this role, we believe you have experience of leading a PR team and want to use this knowledge to further grow and develop a high-performing team at a fast-paced scale-up. You understand how to craft a story from scratch based on what we're trying to accomplish. You know what stories people will engage with and construct them in-line with the business strategy. We value a self-starter mindset, people skills and a burning interest in PR. You must be fluent in English and have strong written skills with attention to detail and a focus on quality.
It would be music to our ears if you:
- Are a leader who naturally works collaboratively with peers as well as direct reports.
- Have at least eight years experience in PR
- Communicate in an engaging and credible manner
- Have experience working with crisis comms
- Have experience of working with challenger or disruptive brands
- Are comfortable representing the business at a senior level
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
If you want a sneak peek of what It's like working here - check this out!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.