Customer Support Team Leader
Operations & CRM – Headquarter, Stockholm
At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
Epidemic Sound is facing a strong customer growth and is therefore looking for an extraordinary Customer Support Team Leader to lead the day-to-day work of our small but growing customer support team, while at the same time focus on driving improvements in customer satisfaction.
We firmly believe that great customer support is an important part in achieving happy and profitable customers. And the Customer Support Team is responsible for delivering an excellent service within music searches, license related questions, invoicing, technical integrations and general support, primarily via email and social channels.
As Customer Support Team Leader you will ensure that Epidemic Sound delivers fast, accurate and high quality support to our global customers and users including YouTubers and professional film editors, as well as internal stakeholders. Some of your tasks:
- Training, coaching and recruitment of customer support agents.
- Establish processes and guidelines for handling of customer cases, including configuring of our support platform.
- Keep up to date with internal news, update FAQ’s and internal guidelines accordingly.
- Document issues and feedback and share insights to internal stakeholders.
- Ensure that we deliver on our weekly and monthly KPI’s, including development of quality metrics.
- Work on improvement projects ranging from change of customer support platform, launch of chat and development of multilingual support.
What are we looking for?
We believe that you are an extremely structured and customer oriented person with a few years of experience from a similar role, and now want to take that experience to help us scale our customer support!
- Documented customer support experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to voice the values of Epidemic Sound
- Strong people skills with ability to coach, motivate, network and get your ideas through!
- Strong organizational skills and ability to identify and implement strong and efficient processes
- Attention to detail!
- Fluency in English is a requirement, other languages a plus
- Internet native, above average interest in music and experience from video editing and/or the YouTube community is extremely meriting.
As we are a small but fast growing team, the most important thing is a go-getter-attitude and that you can easily transition from helping customers yourself to work on improvement projects of strategic value.
The Customer Support Team is organized within the Operations Department, responsible for retaining and growing revenue from Epidemic Sound’s customers worldwide that span from YouTuber’s to TV channels.
This is a full time position located at HQ in Stockholm and you will initially report to Head of Operations. Apply now as we intend to fill this position as soon as possible!
Got any questions? You’re more than welcome to reach out to Linnea.firstname.lastname@example.org.