At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Madrid, and Sydney. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a Sales Manager, Latin America to be based out of our New York City or Los Angeles office!
As the Sales Manager, Latin America you will be based out of the New York or Los Angeles offices, reporting directly to either the East Coast or West Coast Head of Licensing. As the Latin American market will be relatively new to Epidemic Sound, your tasks will be as versatile as important for the continuous growth of the company.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build revenues within Latin America through direct sales, primarily focused on our Enterprise market.
- Build relations with potential partners, clients and platforms that will help further accelerate the growth of Epidemic Sound.
- Regularly analyze data to further perfect methods of selling and qualifying leads.
- Closely monitor trends within the music licensing world to identify opportunities and potential threats.
- Create and present sales-relevant materials essential for daily operations and growth of the Latin American market.
- Relentlessly work to build exceptional sales success.
- Create solutions for new/unforeseen responsibilities in a growing market.
Who are you?
You are an entrepreneurial and analytical person with a strong history of growth within a SaaS sales team. To be successful in this role we believe you have some experience leading a successful sales team in addition to having excellent organizational and decision-making skills. It is a requirement that you are fluent in Spanish and English, written & spoken.
It would be music to our ears if you are/have:
- 2+ years of experience in B2B SaaS Sales as an Account Executive or similar experience selling to Enterprise customers
- A prominent IQ/EQ balance
- An entrepreneurial and analytical mindset
- Excellent organizational and decision-making skills
- A history of growth within a sales team and success in the leadership of a sales team
- Demonstrated ability to hustle is meriting
- A deep passion for music, knowing different types of genres and always being on top of overall music trends and how it is used in TV and Film
- A proficiency in Google Docs, Gmail, Salesforce, LinkedIn, Microsoft Office, etc.
- A great attitude
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
If you want a sneak peek of what It's like working here - check this out!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.