Operations & CRM – Headquarter, Stockholm
At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
Our company is growing fast within multiple business areas and geographical markets. As a System Developer your main focus will be to ensure that your fantastic colleagues around the globe can utilise the full power of our internal CRM systems (mainly Sugar and Zendesk) in order to be as efficient as possible! Your work will be vital in building state of the art sales and customer activation process, creating a 360 view of the customer as well as providing customer insight to the rest of the company.
Your initial and primary task will be to build new modules and logic in our current systems as well as maintaining and improve existing ones. That includes:
- Building, testing, and deployment of new features
- Fix, maintain and scale existing systems infrastructure
- 2nd line support for internal systems
You will also work on building integrations between the company's internal databases and 3rd party systems.
What are we looking for?
We believe that you have experience in a similar position or have gathered relevant experience in some other way. You believe that systems and structured solutions for processes in a company are key and love improving on existing systems.
- Thinking independently, questioning things that don’t make sense
- High individual drive and a craving to lean in to problems and explore new possibilities
- Being able to swiftly switch between high level and detail oriented discussions
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments with changing priorities
- Eagerness and openness to learn and evolve quickly
- Ability to connect your role and your impact to the larger picture of Epidemic Sounds vision
- Experience working with systems integrations leveraging various APIs
- Experience in IT System configuration and set up
- React & Angular
- Experience of working with CRM systems, support and other internal IT infrastructure
- Have interest for music and creative work
You will initially report to the CRM System Owner in the Operations & CRM Team located at our HQ in the heart of Södermalm in Stockholm.
Apply now as we intend to fill this position as soon as possible! Got any questions? You’re more than welcome to reach out to email@example.com