At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Sydney and Seoul. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for an Account Manager to join our Enterprise team in Stockholm.
We are strengthening our global sales team with an Account Manager to manage a portfolio of direct clients, focusing on nurturing and growing Epidemic Sound’s existing B2B business in the Nordics, UK/I, Baltics and the Middle East. Our Enterprise customers range from production companies, advertising agencies, digital publishers and brands with audiovisual media at their core.
As Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Help define and implement a framework for developing our Enterprise customers
- Onboard new customers with a focus on actively increasing product adoption and engagement
- Develop and nurture fruitful relationships with our existing customers to create loyal customers with up sales potential
- Work towards an up- and cross-sell budget with a strong focus on finding new opportunities
- Develop a high level of knowledge about the customer segment and voice their needs to internal stakeholders
- Be an ambassador for Epidemic Sound in all aspects of the position
This is a full-time position based at HQ in Stockholm, reporting to Head of European/Australian Sales.
Who are you?
To truly succeed in this role, you are passionate about creating value and the best possible outcome for our customers. You love meeting new people and business leaders, have a go-getter attitude regardless of challenges and are a self-motivator with impeccable social skills who can turn strong relationships into solid business opportunities.
You have a proven track record of working as part of a global SaaS company with Enterprise sales and consultative B2B Account Management & Customer Success.
It would be music to our ears if you have/are:
- 2-5 years Customer Success experience working for a SaaS company, advertising or creative agency, digital publisher, media company or similar or from a fast-paced international start-up.
- Great relationship-building qualities, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working with CRM-systems such as Salesforce, Sugar or similar.
- Fluency in English is required, knowledge in any Nordic languages and Arabic, Portuguese/Spanish or Turkish is an advantage.
- Passionate about helping customers escalate their business through Music, Media and SaaS solutions.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at last years celebration!
If you want a sneak peek of what It's like working here - check this out!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.