At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We’re now looking for a Product Manager to drive technical improvements for our financial systems.
In this role, you will work within a new section within our AMP-team to understand the business needs in the finance department and drive the technical initiatives. You will be responsible for driving technical improvements like increasing efficiency and ensuring our financial data is rock solid.
Day to day:
- Work closely with our stakeholders within tech and finance
- Play a key role in our ERP implementation
- Build and own the roadmap for our financial systems (i.e. our new ERP system; NetSuite)
- Be responsible for the technical translation and setting the correct requirements between the financial domain and product and tech department
- Making sure our users across the globe utilize the systems as intended
- Play a critical role in building the team, necessary to continue our journey of excellence
- Work with our CRM team regarding integrations and customer data
Who are you?
You are a passionate problem solver who wants to help build tools that can challenge the business and likes to transfer business needs into technical solutions and vice versa. You are eager and open to learn with the ability to connect your role and impact on the larger picture of the company vision.
On top of this we believe that you are/have:
- Self-driven as you in this role will have key knowledge that needs to be shared and sliced up to ensure the business can deliver
- Ears of an elephant: You have to be able to translate what is being said into actual technical requirements and then translate them again to make them understandable to other teams and departments
- Process-driven and problem solving oriented
In order to thrive in this role we believe you have:
- Been working with technical projects within the financial scope/domain
- Previous experience as a Product Owner for at least 3 years
- Has experience from working Agile
It would also be music to our ears if you have experience with:
- Subscription-based products or services
- Working at a public company
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at last years celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.