At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a Senior Business Analyst to help build our analytics department, influence the company through data-driven insights and change the music industry worldwide.
How you will make an impact;
Being a spokesperson for data, you have a collaborative approach and a keen eye for improvements, eager to share your insights with others. As a part of our Central Analytics Team, you would cooperate with stakeholders across the organization to ensure that the right information is available and accessible. By tracking key metrics within various departments you would make sure we measure what is relevant for our business, to fuel the analysis, and to provide recommendations for the entire organization.
At Epidemic Sound your daily life will be filled with exciting missions mainly focusing on helping our teams better understand their data and apply it in their daily work and decision making by;
- Supporting stakeholders with information and insights to enable better strategic decision making
- Proactively developing cutting edge analyses and insights to drive decisions and strategies for music intake, user acquisition, retention, and monetization
- Providing reporting and performance monitoring from multiple data sources
- Visualizing and communicating KPIs across the whole group and directly to management
- Engaging stakeholders to collect and provide feedback in a proactive manner
Who you are;
We think you have a passion for data, analytics, and music and love an entrepreneurial start-up vibe. You are a fast learner and bring value through analysis, collaboration, and a curious approach while staying focused on the priorities.
Some of the abilities and skills which will greatly help you with this role are;
- Experience and a proven track record in a similar role
- Experience working with large datasets using SQL
- The ability to formalize problems and turn data into actionable recommendations
- Solid business acumen and ability to actively contribute to strategy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency with a visualization tool such as Looker, Tableau, Google Data Studio, etc.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at last years celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.