At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Sydney. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Copywriter to join our dynamic marketing team at Epidemic Sound.
How you will make an impact
As a Digital Copywriter at Epidemic Sound, you’ll have the opportunity to take on a lot of responsibilities and make a great impact throughout the organization.
To up our game, enhance the customer experience, and generate new leads, we need to be excellent at marketing communication to inspire action, engagement and loyalty. That’s where you come into the picture.
Key tasks will include:
- Responsibility for all email copy. This includes both writing and repackaging of content to fit the channel and selected target audiences.
- Effectively interpret and adapt information and write clear, concise and compelling copy for email, landing pages and chatbot.
- Writing copy that keeps users engaged with the product
- Supporting the Communications Specialist with writing blog posts when needed and/or acting as a soundboard.
- Optimize content using SEO best practices.
- Proactively seek effectiveness in messaging by understanding the needs of our customers and by benchmarking competitors.
- Ensuring user-centricity across all responsible channels.
- Collaborating with Brand, Product, Design, and Customer Success to ensure that our tone of voice and style is consistent with the visual identity and style.
- Other tasks included in the role are: coordination of translations, proofreading, initiating and execution of hypotheses.
Who you are
We believe you are a dedicated team player but simultaneously aren’t afraid of getting out in the field on your own. We believe you are self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership, not afraid of taking projects from A-Z on your own. You have a user and solution-oriented mindset and a great eye for detail without losing the big picture. You can manage various projects and stakeholders at once, without getting distracted from your core strategy and set goals.
As a person, you flourish in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize and find the perfect balance between good-enough and perfection. We believe you share our view of taking your job seriously, but not yourself.
Key skills and experiences:
- 3-5 years of experience in writing email marketing and product communication.
- Fluent in US English, verbal and written.
- Experience from working at a fast growing product-focused company.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with sharp deadlines.
- A strong user experience focus with a user-first mentality.
- Basic understanding of tools like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics and Contentful.
- Proficiency with SEO best practices.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at last years celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
In addition to a personal letter, please attach a portfolio or other material that will help us get a clear picture of who you are and what you can do.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.