At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Sydney. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are looking for an experienced creative Copywriter to join our Brand Marketing team at Epidemic Sound.
How you will make an impact
As a Creative Copywriter, you will be involved in various projects and collaborate with stakeholders throughout the whole organisation. You will create concepts and messaging that are user centric and insights based, brand relevant and match our brand strategies.
More specifically, your job will include:
- Write compelling marketing messaging, setting promotional messaging and being a creative consultant for a wide variety of projects.
- Write, edit and proofread work to ensure consistent brand narrative and high editorial standards are met across all content outputs.
- Collaborate with other teams within Marketing and other departments within Epidemic Sound to create messaging and drive brand consistency.
- Responsible for conceptualizing and developing creative concepts and messaging with the most suitable approach to brand marketing.
- Partake in workshops to ideate around potential projects within Brand, Partnerships, Marketing, Streaming or other relevant departments.
- Stay current on social and cultural trends and competitors within the editorial sphere.
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts.
- Decode product marketing updates and descriptions into informative and attractive messaging points.
- Work close and collaborate with the other Copywriters across departments within Epidemic Sound.
Who are you
To thrive and succeed in this role, we believe you love words. As a matter of fact, you are probably a Word-Wizard with mind blowing creative thinking skills and the ability to think conceptually. You have an outstanding attention to details and are used to organize your content efficiently. Your way of writing powerful, effective copy for specific business needs is the way to go. You’ve done it before, cause you’re the right person for the job.
It would be music to our ears if you are/have:
- 3-5 years experience in copywriting or similar.
- Experience from working at an inhouse department or creative agency.
- Proven ability to demonstrate brand voice.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with an eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar.
- Fluent in US English, verbal and written.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at last years celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
In addition to a personal letter, please attach a portfolio or other material that will help us get a clear picture of who you are and what you can do.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.