At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Sydney. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are looking to grow our Creator Partnerships team in Stockholm!
The focus of a Creator Partnerships Manager is to find and manage brand ambassadors within the online creator community - YouTubers, Podcasters, Bloggers, Streamers, Facebook-, Vimeo- and Instagram Creators, as well as relevant websites, brands and platforms. The goal is to have loyal and inspiring ambassadors that promote our different online products and brand by:
- Taking care of the entire process of our new brand ambassadors. From the start with prospecting, contact and establish the initial relationship. To onboard our ambassadors and track their performance in our ambassador program.
- Set and execute on a yearly plan for the ambassador. From recurring campaigns to inspiring and motivating our ambassadors to promote our brand through an organized and creative process.
- When possible, coordinate and represent the Creator Partnerships team at local creator events and help develop and establish relationships building activities within the community.
Who are you?
We’re looking for someone who’s excited by the thought of building relationships with inspiring online content creators. Maybe you’ve worked with brand ambassador programs, partnership programs, affiliate marketing, or multi-channel networks. Whatever your background is, you love building long-lasting partnerships, and you’re intrigued by the needs of online creators and how we can cater to them.
Because you are a video native you have a solid understanding of the life of a content creator and interest in online platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, Twitch, etc. With a strategic and analytical mindset, you love developing the existing business and finding new ways to solve problems. Being self-driven and energetic with the ability to identify the needs of our users and how to creatively meet them comes naturally to you.
To succeed in the role you probably have:
- At least two years of relevant partnership-building experience
- A drive to build long-lasting relationships
- A business development mindset
- Experience in working with tools to develop and track marketing/partnership activations.
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
The most important factor is having the right attitude and not being afraid of change, since we are a fast-growing company.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at last years celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.