At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 32,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Sydney. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
The growth of our business requires us to be excellent at building and maintaining relationships with our customers to inspire action and loyalty. To achieve this, we need to keep moving our marketing team to the next level – and that’s why we need you!
This is a temporary position for 12 months starting as soon as possible - but hey, for the right person there might be opportunities after this period too.
How you will make an impact
As VP Brand & Creative you are leading the Brand & Creative team within the Marketing department. You will be reporting directly to the CMO. The main responsibility is managing the Brand & Creative team and developing/implementing our Brand Strategy throughout the whole company. The Brand & Creative team consists of a Design Team and a Brand Marketing team.
More specifically, you will:
- Be responsible for developing and implementing brand strategies for Epidemic Sound throughout the organization.
- Align and inform all relevant departments about the developments of our brand.
- Ensure that the team maximizes output and creative height.
- Develop and align the team’s purpose to work efficiently with the overall business OKRs.
- Be responsible for long-term plans, focus and strategy for the team’s development.
- Be responsible for tracking and moving our selected brand metrics.
- Ensure efficient workflows and project intake processes within Marketing and other relevant departments.
- Be responsible to guide and excite the newly formed Brand & Creative team with bi-weekly meetings, clear goals and focus areas, team activities, inspiration etc.
- Be responsible for the team’s structure, organization, and budget.
- Be responsible to guide, support and develop the team and individuals.
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance.
Who you are
You’re someone who has many years of experience working in global fast-paced companies, dealing with people day to day and supporting and coaching to get them to reach our ambitious goals. You’re used to working with global brand and marketing initiatives with offices worldwide and thrive in an environment where every day is a new challenge!
- Minimum 5+ years working with Brand Strategy
- In-depth experience in managing creative teams with a proven track record
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a manager role where the team has been 5+ people
- Know-how on setting processes and managing team responsibilities
- Experience in working on a strategic and operational level and being able to balance the priorities in both
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Experience working in a SaaS company is a merit
- Strong social/interpersonal and decision-making skills
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at last years celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.