The Product operations lead’s main focus is to enable and empower our Tech, Analytics and Product (TAP) teams and organization to focus on what matters most - building world-class products and awesome customer experiences.
In short, this role ensures that our teams have the practices, tools, culture and mindset to execute in a manner that enables quality and speed as we scale.
To truly empower our autonomous product teams and scale our organization effectively, this role will work closely with cross-functional leadership and teams to continuously assess and understand how teams work, what blockers they have and how we can improve. This means absorbing all kinds of quantitative and qualitative input and making use of a broad range of skills, agile methodology, tools and best practices to lead meaningful change.
This role is a true change agent with the super power of knowing when and how to implement the right tool or process - whether it be coaching team leaders to define roles and responsibilities or defining and driving adoption for a harmonized product development discovery process.
How to make an impact
- Support Tech, Analytics and Product (TAP) leadership on various levels (company, domains, teams) in implementing and delivering our strategy and key processes by ensuring input to and implementation of strategy process and goal setting (OKR:s).
- Continuously assess the ways we are working in TAP to identify structural barriers for execution and scaling of effective product development.
- Co-design, implement, and scale our best practices to standardize key playbooks and processes needed to take our TAP organization and product development to the next level. For example by articulating and championing our Product Development Lifecycle from A to Z or improve how we can ensure a balance between alignment and autonomy and solve for dependencies between teams.
- Contribute to developing the organizational strategy, structure and team topologies for TAP that enable high paced growth.
- Support and coach leaders in developing high performance and well being teams. For example by circling best practices and facilitating key discussions within agile software development and team development mechanisms such as planning, retrospectives, team health check-ins etc.
- Trigger and/or collaborate with leaders and People partners to ensure a thriving product development culture and people engagement in TAP, including knowledge sharing initiatives, demos and hackathons etc.
Who you are
We are seeking candidates with experience from product led, high paced organizations who are eager to join our newly started team with great impact on how we scale Epidemic Sound.
We believe that ideal candidates come from various roles and backgrounds such as Product management, Project/program management, Agile coaching and Engineering management. We are basically looking for passionate influencers who will enable meaningful change that make Tech and Product teams faster, better and happier!
These are some of the skills and experiences that would set you up for success:
- Extensive hands-on experience from product led organizations, delivering continuous user value in cross-functional teams
- Experience working on larger cross functional projects with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Good understanding of how data and insights tie into decision making
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve the way we work and being an active listener who consistently asks “why” and ensures user centricity.
- Being an experienced change agent. Familiar with different operating models and best practices in Agile product development organizations. Having the superpower of knowing when and how to implement the right tool or process in the toolkit.
- Willing to experiment, fail and innovate in finding how to effectively work together in a hybrid scale-up organization where communication and collaboration don't always happen in real-time.
- Great in influencing, building trust and credibility. Track record of inspiring and motivating cross-functional teams and stakeholders at all levels to achieve goals without having formal authority.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent one, a virtual celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply, in English, by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.
At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.