At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
The Growth Domain
Our domain is growing rapidly and includes teams of full stack engineers building all the components necessary to support a product our users love and want to pay for. We are now looking for mobile engineers to help us drive mobile growth. You will be a part of a team with tight cross-team collaborations with performance marketing, product, and tech teams.
How you will make an impact
You will be working closely with our mobile platform team, and the Growth domain on our journey on the App and Play stores. As a mobile growth engineer, your main responsibility will be to drive and help implement the technical mobile growth agenda to facilitate acquiring and converting users. You will be an important key stakeholder in the continuous dialogues with multiple product and tech teams within the organization, to ensure that the apps are meeting the necessary technical requirements.
You can expect to:
- Drive and help implement the technical mobile growth agenda;
- Work closely with different tech teams to ensure that mobile best practices are properly implemented;
- Analyze and recommend changes to app architecture, technical implementations, and other factors to improve acquisition and growth objectives;
- Implement and improve in-app purchases in a team of people focused on creating a great user experience;
- Stay up-to-date with industry changes, trends, and best practices.
To thrive in this role, we believe that you:
- Are experienced working on growth focused iOS and Android cross functional teams;
- Have a deep understanding of software engineering and computer science, with a recent focus on iOS or Android development;
- Have hands-on experience in modern app development;
- Work in an analytical and data-informed way;
- Will fit in a self-motivated, collaborative, and continuously learning team.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/epidemicsound
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply in English. We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.