At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
The growth of our business requires us to be excellent at building and maintaining relationships with our customers to inspire action and loyalty. To achieve this, we need to take our user experience to the next level, through suitable machine learning and customer analytics.
We’re now looking for an experienced Machine Learning Engineer to further strengthen the team.
In this position, you will be working on applying machine learning to drive value for our users: build pipelines, backend services, and modify and train ML algorithms. You report to the Head of Machine Learning and either work in a product team focused on music or growth/personalization.
How you will make an impact:
- Build prototypes, conduct experiments, and operationalize solutions at scale
- Build, deploy and maintain pipelines together with your team and across functions
- Continue to foster a curious and explorative culture in a collaborative environment
- Innovate by solving technical challenges and build software of high quality
- Initiate and drive projects to success together with your team
- Improve technical processes and tooling
- Coach and mentor team members and staff from other teams
We believe that to succeed in this role, you have experience in some/all:
- Computer Science and machine learning with results in academia or industry
- Working as a machine learning engineer in somewhat advanced stages
- Architecting, developing, and deploying software systems, preferably in Python
- GCP or similar cloud solutions
- Machine learning operations frameworks like TFX and Kubeflow
Curious to learn more about who we are and what we do? Check out our brand new "About us" page → https://www.epidemicsound.com/about-us/
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent one, a virtual celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply, in English, by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.