Fullstack Software Engineers
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.
At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 40 000 tracks and 90 000 sound effects, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for fullstack engineers to help us take our platform to the next level! These positions are full-time and based in Stockholm HQ.
You can expect to:
- Work with end-to-end development of a great product with interesting solutions
- Collaborate with not only your own team, but across the organisation
- Run quick experiments and ship quality
- Learn and share knowledge in equal amounts
We believe that to succeed in this role, you have experience in some/all:
- React/Redux, Python/Django, Kotlin or something similar
- Elastic Search, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS or GCP ecosystem
- A few years of experience in a product company
- Collaboration and communication in diverse teams
It would also be music to our ears if you...
- You’ve worked with audio streaming and/or music library management
- You have experience of working with payment solutions
- Enjoy working in a friendly and inclusive environment
- You are into music in general (either as an artist or fan / listener)
Curious to learn more about who we are and what we do? Check out our brand new "About us" page → https://www.epidemicsound.com/about-us/
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply, in English, by clicking the link below.
- HQ (Stockholm)
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About Epidemic Sound
Epidemic Sound, the market leading platform for restriction-free music, is headquartered in Stockholm, heard around the globe and on a mission to soundtrack the world.The company has democratized access to music for storytellers. Its innovative digital rights model paves the way for creators - everyone from YouTubers to small businesses to the world’s largest brands - to use restriction-free music to take their content to the next level, whilst simultaneously supporting the musicians it works with both financially and creatively.The company was co-founded in 2009, operates across the globe, and has offices in five major cities: Stockholm, New York, Los Angeles, Seoul and Amsterdam. Epidemic Sound is backed by EQT, Blackstone, Creandum, Atwater Capital, Alecta. AMF, and TIN Fonder and its Chairperson is Andrew Fisher, former CEO and Chairman of Shazam.
Fullstack Software Engineers
Loading application form
Already working at Epidemic Sound?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.