At Epidemic Sound, we make soundtracking content simple and inspiring with unlimited access to music and sound effects. Headquartered in Stockholm, with offices all over the world, we are a force of over 500 on a mission to soundtrack the world. Our innovative licensing model paves the way for creators - from YouTubers to small businesses to the world’s most recognizable brands such as Netflix, Redbull and BBC - to use sound to enhance their content while simultaneously supporting artists both financially and creatively. Epidemic Sound music is heard 2 billion times a day on YouTube alone and is recognized as one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times. Epidemic Sound is backed by EQT, Blackstone, Creandum, Atwater Capital to name a few.
How you will make an impact;
As an IT Systems Engineer in our IT Engineering team you will play a pivotal role in ensuring a scalable and solid IT infrastructure for internal employees. The biggest focus areas for us are currently Identity and Access Management, automating connections and data flows between SaaS apps, solutions for Mobile Device Management (MDM) and improving the security and reliability of our network.
We work with services and technologies such as Okta, Terraform, Google Workspace, Kandji and Cisco Meraki among many other leading platforms.
What you can expect to work on;
Design, implement, and maintain Identity and Access Management solutions (leveraging Okta).
- Develop and enforce access control policies, multi-factor authentication (MFA), and single sign-on (SSO) capabilities.
- Collaborate with the security team to ensure compliance with security standards and best practices.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure as code (IaC) templates using Terraform for provisioning and managing cloud resources.
- Automate infrastructure deployments, updates, and scaling.
- Deploy and manage Mobile Device Management solutions to secure and monitor devices across the organization.
- Configure and enforce policies for device security and compliance.
- Support IT Operations staff with administering and troubleshooting and resolving technical issues related to systems and applications.
- Collaborate with the team to perform routine system backups and disaster recovery planning.
- Document system configurations, processes, and procedures to ensure knowledge sharing and compliance.
In order for you to thrive in this role, we believe that you have;
Understanding of IAM principles and best practices
- Experience in implementing and managing access controls
- Familiarity with access control, user provisioning, and Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Proven track record of administering and configuring Okta
- Knowledge of Okta's integration capabilities with third-party application
- Experience with Okta's Adaptive MFA, Lifecycle Management, and Workflow Management
It would be a bonus if you also had experience with;
Understanding of MDM principles and solutions.
- Experience deploying and managing devices using MDM platforms.
- Knowledge of device security and compliance monitoring.
- Capability to write, test, and deploy infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Knowledge of best practices in maintaining Terraform codebase
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Understanding of network architectures, topologies, and protocols.
- Experience in designing, implementing, and troubleshooting network solutions.
- Familiarity with firewalls, VPNs, and other security appliances.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply, in English, by clicking the link below.